THE HISTORY OF THE COMPANY’S NAME REFLECTS ITS COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE IN EVERYTHING
There used to be on sale only gasoline brands A-76, A-92, A-95 and diesel fuel and the media only talked a little about the development of high-octane gasoline AI-98. Our company was already dreaming about the invention and introduction of the environmentally friendly gasoline of better quality that was tentatively called AI-100. It is where the name of the group of companies A-100 comes from which symbolizes our commitment to new approaches, achievement of challenging results and meeting perfection and excellence!
It all started back in 1994 with the purchase of the first petrol tanker "GAZ-53" and the launch of the first container gas station in Minsk. The following year became no less prominent and was marked by the launch of the first fixed petrol station operating under the А-100 trademark.
The end of 2005 saw the launch of the construction of the Road Service Complex on Minsk - Vitebsk highway which includes a petrol station, cafe, car showroom, shopping center, as well as administrative building where the company’s headquarters are located. The grand opening of the complex took place in 2007.
В 2008 было начато возведение в городе Минске современного бизнес-центра «А-100» по ул.Гинтовта. В 2010 бизнес-центр был сдан в эксплуатацию и приветствовал первых арендаторов.
A-100 Petrol Stations Group has acquired its own petroleum depot, presented a 1924 Ford Model T, was the first in the country to launch the electric car fast charging station. A-100 Development Group received the "Choice of the Year" award and was awarded the title "Developer No.1" in the professional contest "Brand of the Year".
In 2015, a new shopping center of the group of companies opened its doors for buyers. It located in the area of the village of Elnitsa at M-4, 5 km.
In 2017, the A-100 Development began the construction of the «Pirs» residential quarter. It located in seven kilometers from the Minsk Ring Road, not far from the Minsk Sea.
In August 2018, started the firs sales of the first houses of the low-rise residential complex «Green Harbor». In the same year, the company became the organizer of the 16th World Helicopter Championship, which was the first held on the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
In 2019, the company expanded its business portfolio and became the owner of the "Modern concrete structures" plant, the newest factory in Belarus for the production of precast concrete structures.
In the spring of 2019, 15 paintings by the famous artist Zarfin Shraga were returned to Belarus. In December 2019, an exhibition of the artist's works was organized at the National Art Museum.
Currently A-100 Group is an owner of the following facilities:
A-100 Group of Companies was established as a close-knit team of strong, gifted and goal driven people. We stick to these values even today, and now when our company employs over 600 people, we are proud to say that our team is our competitive advantage, our main corporate value!
Being non-indifferent is one of the most important values of our company.
Our main priority is to support social groups who are need of our help. We provide all possible assistance to children in need of treatment and rehabilitation, Public association for children with special needs and their families “Special childhood”, Public association “Down Syndrome. Inclusion ”, Cherven Territorial Center for Social Services, Society for the Memory of Warriors and Victims of the Great Patriotic War, Belarusian Association of Disabled People of the War, “ Sports Dances and Wheelchairs, ”FC“ Dynamo-Minsk ”,“ Isloch ”,“ Smolevichi ”, HC“ Molodechno 2018 ”, NOC of Belarus, PSO“ Angel ”, Minsk Regional Clinical Hospital, Minsk Zoo and many others.
Our company and the Belarusian Children's Hospice have long and warm relations. Over the years, we have supported the activities of the hospice. The company assisted in organizing design work for the construction of a new hospice building. In 2018, a charity evening-meeting was organized with the pilots of the first Belarusian round-the-world flight, and all the funds raised went to the implementation of the program with "Mobile palliative habilitation." In 2019, thanks to our help, Hospice managed to repair the building at 100A, Borovlyany v.
Charity events are regularly held at our facilities in conjunction with “SOS-Children's“ Villages of Belarus and “UniHelp“. In 2014 we held a social campaign "Get a Bike for a "Thank You!" supported by Minsk cycling society.
Since 2015, the company has been a sponsor and organizer of the “ProNebo“ Aviation Festival, as well as the World Helicopter Sports Championship, which was first held on the territory of the Republic of Belarus in July 2018.
As a Belarusian company, we are aware of the importance of preserving and enhancing the cultural heritage of our country. In 2012, we managed to open a museum dedicated to the fuel industry of Belarus. In the same year, the project resulted in the publication of a book: “The history of gas stations in Belarus,” which is the most comprehensive collection of information about the fuel industry in our country. In 2019, we reconstructed the burial place of 40 thousand prisoners of war, partisans, underground workers and civilians, who were executed by fascists in 1941-1944. In the spring of 2019, 15 paintings by the famous artist Shraga Zarfina were returned to Belarus and organized an exhibition at the National Art Museum. The company also helps the “Kroki“ local charity cultural and historical foundation in memory of the First World War.
The message has been sent succesfully.